- Tower is a company incorporated in Curacao, and is subject to laws of Curacao. The registered address of a company is E-Commerce Park Vredenberg Z/N, Curacao under a License no. 8048/JAZ2018-018
- Sabant B.V. is a company operating tower.bet. Services are provided to an account holder by Sabant B.V. located at (E-Commerce Park Vredenberg Z/N, Curacao). In the event of any inquiries and complaints, please direct them to Sabant B.V..
- Payment agent - Defraya Ltd. HE 408759. Loutrakiou 5, Chara Venezia Bld, 1st floor, Office 101, 2027 Nicosia, Cyprus.
General terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to shut down accounts of non deposited players that have been inactive for over 1 month and retain any associated cryptocurrency
- We reserve the right to shut down accounts of deposited players that have been inactive for over 6 months and retain any associated cryptocurrency. Although your Cryptocurrency is stored safely, we discourage long-term storage.
- Tower reserves the right to expose big winners for advertising purposes.
- Tower reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time for any reason, without notice, and without liability to you.
- If it becomes apparent to us that you are in a state in which the use of the Service is not legal, we shall be entitled to close your Account immediately, in this case any balance on the Account on the date of such closure will be refunded to you as soon as practicably possible or confiscated.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- For using the Service you must not be banned from any gambling site or gambling premises and you consent to inform us immediately if you enter into an exclusion list of any gambling provider.
- The Service may include hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties including advertisers and other content providers. Those sites may collect data or solicit personal information from you. Tower do not control such web sites, and is not responsible for their content, privacy policies, or for the data collection, use or disclosure of any information those sites may collect. By using the Service, you expressly relieve Tower from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
- TOWER AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES STATED OR IMPLIED. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TOWER PROVIDE THE USER WITH NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE QUALITY, FITNESS, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICE.
Regardless of our efforts, we make no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, or that defects will be corrected.
Some jurisdiction may prohibit a disclaimer of warranties and you may have other rights that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
From time to time we may need to update, reset, temporarily interrupt or shut down some or all parts of the Service. Any of these actions may cause you to lose access to the Service. We shall have no liability to you if the Service or any aspect of it are interrupted or unavailable for any reason.
Kyc / aml
- Tower reserves the right, at any time, to ask for any KYC/AML documentation it deems necessary to determine the identity, location of a User and source of funds. Tower reserves the right to restrict service and payment until identity is sufficiently determined.
- Content — includes text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, works of authorship, applications, interactive features links and other materials you may view or access through Service;
- Rules — rules for use of the Service that can be found on the Website;
- Bet — an act of betting sum of virtual, crypto or other currency;
- Prohibited Jurisdictions — states where online gambling is prohibited or restricted;
- Website Content — name, graphics, sounds and software elements of the Website and the Service;
- Cryptocurrency – type of a digital currency;
- Tower Gold – Tower’s own virtual cryptocurrency that allows Users to use the service or get monetary bonuses;
- Bonus – currency that has been granted to User by the Service;
- Deposit – act of refilling your balance with funds;
- Withdrawal – act of withdrawing funds from the balance;
- Minimum Withdrawal Amount – the minimum amount of funds that you can withdraw from your balance.
Grant of license
- copy or download any Content from the Service;
- distribute, publicly perform or display, lease, sell, transmit, transfer, publish, edit, copy, create derivative works from, rent, sub-license, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise make unauthorized use of Content;
- make any commercial use of the Content;
- exploit any vulnerabilities and Service errors;
- remove, obscure, or alter copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to the Content.
- The Tower’s name and logo are trademarks of Tower, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Tower. Tower.bet is a sole holder of all rights to the Service and code, structure and organization, including copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights.
- Tower reserves any rights implied or otherwise, which are not expressly granted to the User hereunder and retain all rights to the Service.
Your representations, warranties and obligations
- Prior to your use of the Service and on an ongoing basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that you will be solely liable for:
Prior to your use of the Service and on an on-going basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with committing Unauthorized Use. You shall notify Tower immediately upon becoming aware of committing by any person of any Unauthorized Use and shall provide Tower with a reasonable assistance with any investigations it conducts in light of the information provided by you in this respect;
- maintaining the confidentiality of your username, password, email and any activities that occur under your account is your sole responsibility. You remain liable for losses incurred by yourself or a third party on your account. Never share your email and password with anyone, not even support team. Note that Tower will never ask you to reveal your password;
- for account ban due to creating more than one account and /or using automated scripts;
- for losses due to Bet made accidentally or by mistake;
- for losses due to Bet placed or any other losses due to service malfunction from not supported devices;
- for losses due to mistakes in deposit and or withdrawal addresses;
- for losses due to provided loan, borrowing to other Users;
- for any losses occurred while using the Service and agree that Tower has no responsibility over such losses;
- for covering any applicable taxes, duties which may become payable;
- covering payments for the telecommunications networks and Internet access services required for you to access and use the Service.
- you will follow the Rules of the Service;
- you will not use offensive words, insult in any way Tower personnel, other Users and third parties while using the Service. Otherwise your Account will be terminated and funds from your Account will be transferred to you as soon as practicably possible or confiscated. In order to verify your identity for a funds refund we will demand a signed message made from a wallet which you used for depositing Cryptocurrency on Tower if one cannot be presented Cryptocurrency on the banned account will be confiscated.
- Tower shall be deemed liable for the processing of payouts for User of the Service who comply with the this Terms Of Service and KYC/ AML.
- that you are at least eighteen years of age;
- that your an individual above the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction;
- that you are legally capable individual;
- that you not accessing the Service from Prohibited Jurisdictions. Tower doing its best to verify the legality of the Service in each jurisdiction however, it is User's responsibility to ensure that their use of the Service is lawful.
- Restricted Territories: Netherlands, Dutch Caribbean Islands, Curacao, France, United States and/or any other restricted by law country or state. Note that it is strictly forbidden to use Tower games in restricted territories mentioned above.
- You must keep all information relating to your Account confidential. The Service is intended solely for User's personal use. User is only allowed to bet for personal entertainment.
- User must not transfer funds to the address provided by Tower for the deposit purposes from a shared wallet or any other address not solely controlled by the User.
- Individuals located in or residents of the Prohibited Jurisdictions where online gambling is prohibited are not permitted to make use of the Service. For the avoidance of doubt, the foregoing restrictions on engaging in a gambling from Prohibited Jurisdictions applies equally to residents and citizens of other nations while located in a Prohibited Jurisdiction. Any
Suspension and termination of account or service
- revoke ability to communicate with other Users on the Website for any period of time;
- suspend your Account for an indefinite period of time;
- close your Account;
- close your account and confiscate all funds;
- request any KYC/AML documents.
In each case the level of seriousness of the breach shall be determined exclusively by Tower and you agree not to appeal against such Tower decision.If Tower suspend your Account, then during the period of that suspension you will not be able to access your Account or use the Service. If we close your Account, then you will never be able to access your Account and we may also prohibit you from accessing or using the Service in future. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service at any time (including, without limitation, by limiting or discontinuing certain features) without notice to you. We will have no liability whatsoever on an account of any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Services.
- It is forbidden:
- to have more than one account;
- to give access to your account to any third parties;
- to make your login and password details available to the public;
- to double-spend transactions;
- to exploit any vulnerability of cryptocurrency or Service;
- to make automatic bets not through Tower’s software or authorized 3rd party services;
- to use any scripts for automating any aspect of a registration or game features;
- to deposit and withdraw funds without making bets;
- to withdraw winnings made from Bonuses only;
- to make a deposit in order to reach minimum withdrawal amount;
- to use offensive language in the chat and in the private messages;
- to ask for funds;
- to ask for loans and / or offer loans (to lend funds by extending a loan or request any Users to lend you funds);
- to sell, transfer and/or acquire accounts to/from other players;
- to create duplicate accounts through your or any other referral link;
- to send emails/messages with your or any other referral link;
- to send emails/messages with your potentially harmful or unwanted link;
- to spam, write in capital letters, use offensive words and post advertising in the chat window;
- to spread false information about Tower on external resources (forums, blogs, social networks).
- Tower does not accept third party Deposits (e.g. friends, family). You must deposit from an account/system that is registered and operated by you.
- Any cross ledger Deposits (sending, for example, Bitcoin Cash to a Bitcoin address) will not be processed and coins will be permanently lost.
- Tower does not accept any Ethereum Tokens or internal transactions (via a contract). Any tokens or contracts that will be send to Ethereum address will be lost.
- Tower is not responsible for the amount of time transaction confirmation takes, receiving address confirmation time, and for incorrectly entered address. The same applies to fast fee transactions where the User pays for the transaction fees even though the expected transaction confirmation time is lower.
- We are not responsible for frozen or confiscated funds after funds have been withdrawn from the Service.
- In some cases, Withdrawal on a User's account has to be manually confirmed by Tower’s staff. The Website reserves the right to do this and as a result, those Withdrawals can take up to a few days.
Limitation of liability
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL TOWER, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS CAN BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, LOST PROFITS, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES (OR THE TERMINATION THEREOF FOR ANY REASON), EVEN IF TOWER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- If you wish to make a complaint, please contact our support team via [email protected].
- If any provision hereof is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In such cases, the part deemed invalid, unlawful or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, Tower’s original intent.
- The list of following Cryptocurrencies is implemented on the Service:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin is an original cryptocurrency - a form of an electronic cash. Bitcoin carries the ticker BTC and currently the largest cryptocurrency on the market.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Bitcoin Cash is a split from an existing cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash carries the ticker BCH.
- Litecoin (LTC)
Litecoin is one of the first cryptocurrencies that were created after Bitcoin. Litecoin carries the ticker LTC.
Dash is a cryptocurrency based on Bitcoin software. Dash carries the same name ticker DASH and supposed to be next-generation digital currency that solves some weak points of a Bitcoin.
- Dogecoin (Doge)
Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency based in Bitcoin Software. Dogecoin carries ticker DOGE and was created as a “joke currency” but quickly exploded onto the market.
- Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum is an open-sourced, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract functionality. Ethereum carries ticker ETH and being one of the largest cryptocurrency in the market.
- Monero (XMR)
Monero is an open-source cryptocurrency created that focuses on privacy and decentralization. Monero carries a ticker XMR.
- Ripple (XRP)
Ripple is a cryptocurrency providing possibility to send money globally via blockchain network in the same manner as Bitcoin does. Ripple carries the ticker XRP and currently one of the largest cryptocurrency in the market.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
Ethereum Classic is a split from an existing cryptocurrency, Ethereum. Both blockchains are identical in every way up until block 1920000 where the hard-fork occurred. Ethereum Classic carries the ticker ETC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
Bitcoin gold is a cryptocurrency that was created after a hard fork of the original open-source cryptocurrency Bitcoin. Bitcoin Gold carries the ticker BTG.
- Stellar (XLM)
Stellar is a unit of digital currency like a Bitcoin. Stellar carries the ticker XLM and its Blockchain is called Stellar.
- Zcash (ZEC)
Zcash is a cryptocurrency aimed at using cryptography to provide enhanced privacy for its users compared to other cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.
- Tether (USDT)
Tether is a stablecoin that is pegged to different fiat currencies. USDT is pegged to the US Dollar and is issued by the company known as Tether.
- Tron (TRX)
TRON is also Blockchain based decentralized operating system based on a cryptocurrency native to the system, known as TRX.
- BitTorrent Token (BTT TRC20)
BTT is utility token based on the blockchain that powers features of decentralized protocols and applications.
- DAI ERC20
DAI is an ERC20 stablecoin on the Ethereum blockchain. This means that the DAI token is pegged to the value of a fiat currency - USD.
- EOS.IO (EOS)
EOS.IO is a blockchain protocol based on the cryptocurrency EOS.
- Binance Coin (BNB)
BNB s an ERC20 token issued on the Ethereum blockchain by the popular cryptocurrency exchange Binance.
- Cardano (ADA)
Cardano is a public, open source and decentralized blockchain platformIt that facilitate peer-to-peer transactions with its internal cryptocurrency Ada.
- USDC ERC20
USDC is an ERC20 stablecoin that is pegged to value in fiat currency - USD.
- Tower supports responsible gaming and committed to providing the best gaming experience to everyone. At the same time, Tower is committed to excluding cases of gaming while underage or let gaming control lives.
If gambling became a problem for User,can self-exclude via request to ..
If it will come to our notice that:
- Playing Tower affect User family welfare;
- User skip job or studying due to playing;
- Spending last funds while playing;
- Need to borrow money or sell goods to keep playing;
- Had suicidal thoughts after playing.
we will suspend User account.
- Underage Members
Underaged are not allowed to play on Tower, all accounts created by an underage person will be permanently blocked and winnings forfeited.
In case you are an adult member of Tower and have underage in your household you are responsible for protecting your computer and storing your login details in a safe place.
- You can find advice on the following websites:
- Australia: Gambling Help On Line http://www.gamblinghelponline.org.au/
- Canada : Responsible Gaming Resource Ctr http://www.rgrc.org/
- Denmark : Center for Ludomani http://ludomani.dk/
- Ireland: Gamble Aware http://www.gambleaware.ie/
- Slovenia : Center for Addiction Treatment Nova Gorica http://www.zdgo.si/ambulante/zdravljenje-odvisnosti/, Logout http://www.logout.si/
- Spain : JugarBIEN.es http://www.jugarbien.es/
- Sweden : St'dlinjen https://www.stodlinjen.se/#!/
- World Wide : GamblingTherapy https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/
- UK : GamCare http://www.gamcare.org.uk/
Service availability, interruption, and disputes
- All bets are final. And Tower will not issue refunds of lost bets, including but not limited to accidentally submitted bets or bets lost due to network latency.
- In the case of a dispute, the information received and recorded by the Tower in its database shall be deciding.
- The Tower is not liable for any malfunctioning scripts or bots used by you.
- In case of service failure occurring during or right before placing a bet the bet will either not be accepted or if it was accepted it will be performed after service is available or canceled. If any dispute arises the information recorded in the Tower database shall be deciding.